CLASS OF 2017 SENIOR INFORMATION
For questions regarding any Class of 2017 event, please contact Barstow Campus at 760.255.2764.
It’s that time of year again for Senior Scholarships!
Attached is the 2016-2017 application available to all graduating seniors. Please note that their deadline is Friday, April 28, 2017.
- All Cap & Gown orders will be taken at the Senior Meeting on Wednesday, October 5th at 3pm in the Room 2 or the Excelsior Barstow Campus.
- Graduation Cap and Gown is required for participation in the graduation ceremony.
- Cap and Gown Pick-Up is to be announced. Pick Up will be at the Barstow campus.
- Senior Panoramic Picture will be on the night of graduation, Friday, June 9th, 2017.
- Barstow Prom (A Starry Night) is May 6th at 7pm here at the Barstow Campus. Prices are TBD
- This is a formal attire event. Please see the dress code for more information.
- Each site will host their own individual Senior Breakfast this year. Please contact your site for the specific date and times.
- All graduating Seniors and their immediate families are invited to this event, breakfast will be served
- RSVP with your facilitator
- Barstow Senior Beach Trip is May 22nd from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm at the Santa Monica Pier.
- Scheduled for January 24th, 2017.
- Portraits are by appointment only.
- Sitting Fee is $15.00.
- See our flyer for more details!
Contact your site ASB regarding the details on your site yearbook.
- Grad Nite will take place on Friday, May 26, 2017. Location of this event will be at Magic Mountain
- Buses leave the Victorville Campus at 6:30pm on 5.26.17 and return at 7:00am on 5.27.17.
- The Excelsior Dress Code applies for this event
- Purchase tickets with your site ASB. Tickets must be purchased by May 16, 2017.
- There are limited spots for this event.
- The Graduation Ceremony will be held at the Barstow Community College Performing Arts Center on Friday, June 9, 2017 at 7pm. Address is 2700 Barstow Rd., Barstow, CA 92311
- ***Ticket required for entrance for ALL Guests (Graduating students DO NOT need a ticket)
- Tickets will be distributed to students at Senior Night.
- Each Senior will receive as many tickets as needed for their families to attend graduation. Please notify Mrs. Shannon at the front desk no later than May 12, 2017 with the amount of tickets needed.
- Each senior will receive as many tickets as needed for their families to attend graduation. Please notify Mrs. Shannon at the front desk no later than May 12, 2017 with the amount needed.
- Graduation Tickets will be distributed at Senior Night.
- Graduation Practice will be Thursday, June 8th at the Barstow Campus time TBD.