Use the resources below to apply for scholarships, college, and research your career of choice!
Click here to create your account for your Personal Life Plan (PLP)
Career Interest Survey- https://www.californiacolleges.edu/#/interest-profile
Take this career interest survey to determine your interests-then see which careers best align with the types of things you enjoy doing!
Here you will find tools that will allow you to determine what type of career will best suit your interests. Use the career search tool to find careers that you would like to learn more about!
Cal State San Bernardino – Application Deadline 12/15/21
Chaffey College – Application Deadline 11/16/21
Riverside City College – Applications Open 10/1/21
San Bernardino Valley College – Application Deadline 1/31/22
UC Riverside – Application Deadline 11/30/21
University of Redlands – Early Decision Deadline 11/15/21, Regular Decision Deadline 1/15/22
FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid. It’s how U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens get money for college, including:
- Federal financial aid, like grants, work-study, or loans.
- State financial aid, like the Cal Grant.
- Some school-based financial aid, like scholarships or grants given out by colleges.
Fill out the FAFSA even if you’re not sure you’ll get financial aid. Each year, almost 90,000 California students miss out on major grant money because they choose not to fill out the FAFSA–don’t be one of them!
- Smile Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Youth Scholarship
- National Scholarship Database
- UBAA Winston C. Doby Legacy Scholarship
- Victor Valley Chamber Foundation 2020-2021 Scholarship
- 2021-2022 VVC Foundation Scholarship Drive
- Gangs and Drugs Task Force Scholarship 2021
- Mark Creffield Scholarship Application 2020-2021
- Victorville Rotary Scholarship (For Victorville and N. Victorville Campuses only) Application | Guidelines
- Tennessee State University Scholarship Opportunity
- Dr. Prem Reddy Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- SoCal Gas Scholarship Program
- California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship: ENGLISH | SPANISH
- SCAG Scholarship Program
Excelsior Charter Schools makes targeted efforts to support our students by partnering with organizations that give our students an advantage at success beyond high school. Excelsior’s partnership with the Giveback Foundation not only provides near complete tuition assistance for college but also provides mentoring support through high school in order to garner college acceptance and completion. This program aims to support 8th through 12th grade scholars that have experienced homelessness, foster youth or is a child who has an incarcerated parent. Click here to view the flyer.
To visit the Giveback Foundation website, click here
BARSTOW COMMUNITY COLLEGE
GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY
VICTOR VALLEY COLLEGE
Students attending Excelsior Charter Schools who enroll in Victor Valley Community College will earn both High School and College credits. These college credits can assist students in achieving their Associates and often achieve this before graduating High School.