General Atomics- PAID Internship Opportunity
One of the immediate goals for General Atomics is to expose and develop young students who are interested in a career in aviation, avionics, robotics, aviation mechanics or defense. General Atomics is currently offering an amazing opportunity for students to participate in a paid internship. All applicants must meet specific criteria, strictly adhere to the application process and ultimately earn selection to the program. The strict guidelines are as follows:
- Must be 18 or older or turning 18 by May 1, 2019
- Must be registered in the Cal Jobs Database: www.caljobs.ca.gov
- Must be able to pass a 9th grade level basic reading and math test
- Testing is Tuesdays from 10:AM—12:00 and Thursdays from 1:30PM—3:30PM (Please call to schedule the test. You cannot show up unannounced).
- Location: High Desert America’s Job Center, Workforce Development (760) 552-6550: 17310 Bear Valley Road, Suite 109 Victorville, CA 92395
Please understand that there is no flexibility in this application process and that time is of the essence as the testing spots are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. In order to ensure equity in the process all applicants must complete the process through the San Bernardino County Workforce Development Department (information above).