Class of 2021
- High School Class Jewelry Catalog
- High School Graduation Catalog
- Class Rings, Yearbooks, Graduation Products and More
- National Scholarship Database
- UBAA Winston C. Doby Legacy Scholarship
- Victor Valley Chamber Foundation 2020-2021 Scholarship
- Staff Scholarship Application 2020-2021
- Senior Scholarship Application 2020-2021
- SoCal Gas Scholarship Program
- California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship: ENGLISH | SPANISH
Dreamers, Visionaries & Leaders 2021 Scholarships
Colleges offering free tuition
Click here to view a list of colleges that are offering free tuition based on family income.
Two-Year Tuition Waiver
Click here for more information.
Give Something Back
Excelsior Charter Schools makes targeted efforts to support our students by partnering with organizations that give our students an advantage at success beyond high school. Excelsior’s partnership with the Giveback Foundation not only provides near complete tuition assistance for college but also provides mentoring support through high school in order to garner college acceptance and completion. This program aims to support 8th through 12th grade scholars that have experienced homelessness, foster youth or is a child who has an incarcerated parent.
Use the following links for additional resources:
College & University Partners
Barstow Community College
Grand Canyon University
Victor Valley College
Students attending Excelsior Charter Schools who enroll in Victor Valley Community College will earn both High School and College credits. These college credits can assist students in achieving their Associates and often achieve this before graduating High School.
Cal State Apply
Explore Colleges | The Common Application
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to apply for financial aid (grants, work-study, and loans) to pay for college or career school.
The Junior Guide
Click HERE to check out a PDF Guidebook for Juniors looking to go to college.
This guide will help students narrow their search for a college/university, prep for standardized tests, and begin their college admissions essay.