Class of 2020
- National Scholarship Database
- Dreamers, Visionaries and Leaders Scholarship
- Kiwanis (5 tiers available)
- Don Ferrarese Scholarship Foundation
- Victor Valley Chamber of Commerce Scholarship – (760)245-6506. Ask for Jenny Flores (Excelsior Alumni)
- Excelsior 7- 11th grade Staff scholarships
- Excelsior Senior Scholarship
- Excelsior Board Scholarship
- Rotary Scholarship (Apple Valley, Victorville, Rotary Club of the High Desert)
More Scholarship Opportunities for September
- Surety Bond Authority Scholarship Program
- Welding Stars Scholarship
- We Mount TVs Local Business Scholarship
- Driven Coffee Scholarship
- Jaime Horn Memorial Softball Scholarship
- Jazz Education Network (JEN) Scholarships
- Soma Weight Loss Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program
Colleges offering free tuition
Click here to view a list of colleges that are offering free tuition based on family income.
Give Something Back
Excelsior Charter Schools makes targeted efforts to support our students by partnering with organizations that give our students an advantage at success beyond high school. Excelsior’s partnership with the Giveback Foundation not only provides near complete tuition assistance for college but also provides mentoring support through high school in order to garner college acceptance and completion. This program aims to support 8th through 12th grade scholars that have experienced homelessness, foster youth or is a child who has an incarcerated parent.
Use the following links for additional resources:
College & University Partners
Barstow Community College
Grand Canyon University
Victor Valley College
Students attending Excelsior Charter Schools who enroll in Victor Valley Community College will earn both High School and College credits. These college credits can assist students in achieving their Associates and often achieve this before graduating High School.
Cal State Apply
Explore Colleges | The Common Application
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to apply for financial aid (grants, work-study, and loans) to pay for college or career school.
The Junior Guide
Click HERE to check out a PDF Guidebook for Juniors looking to go to college.
This guide will help students narrow their search for a college/university, prep for standardized tests, and begin their college admissions essay.