CLASS OF 2017 SENIOR INFORMATION
For questions regarding any Class of 2017 event, please contact Excelsior East Highlands front office.
It’s that time of year again for Senior Scholarships!
Attached is the 2016-2017 application available to all graduating seniors. Please note that their deadline is Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Junior/Senior Prom will be Friday, April 7, 2017 at The Queen Mary in Long Beach. Tickets are $110 per Excelsior Student and $120 for guests. Tickets are for sale only to juniors and seniors and will be available in the Spring with a deadline to purchase (TBD).
- Prom is for all of the Excelsior locations.
- This is a formal attire event. Please see the dress code for more information.
- Permission slips are due by March 31st
- Each site will host their own individual Senior Breakfast this year. Please contact your site for the specific date and times.
- All graduating Seniors and their immediate families are invited to this event, breakfast will be served.
- RSVP with your facilitator.
- Graduation tickets will be distributed to students at this event.
Contact your site ASB regarding the details on your site yearbook.
- Senior Grad-Nite @ Disneyland!!
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
- Location: Disneyland Park, Anaheim Van Leaves at 2:00 PM on Wednesday, May 10th– Returns at 3:00AM on Thursday, May 11th
- Permission Slips and Payment Due by: Friday, March 17th.
- Cost $95.00 per student ($90 with Payment Package) Seniors may bring a guest from another grade or school, but tickets are limited.
The Graduation Ceremony to be held at the Mavericks Stadium on Thursday, June 1st, 2017 at 6pm. Seniors need to arrive at the stadium by 5pm.
**Ticket required for entrance for ALL Guests
5 free tickets per graduating student. Tickets will be distributed at the East Highland campus three weeks prior to graduation. Additional tickets may be purchased… up to 10 additional tickets at $8 each. Tickets sold at a first come, first served basis. Limited Tickets Available.