With the Family Support List you can find the names, locations and contact information for the following areas:
- East Highland
- North Victorville
- San Bernardino
Desert/Mountain Children’s Center Resource’s which include:
- Food & Clothing
- Bill Assistance
- Child Care/Preschool
- Medical Care
- Training, Tutoring and Seminars
- Facebook and Social Media, 2 hours.
- Resume development and update.
- Computer use (basic), 4 hours..
- Soft Skills, Verbal Communication and Customer Service, 6.5 hrs.
- Basic Leadership: The 5 Levels of Leadership, 6.5 hrs.
- Academic Scholarship Acquisition Assistance
- Website design and updating
- Computer repair and system restoration (basic)
- Computer Rentals (HP laptop use) on-site or takeaway
- Resume update
- Typing and Mailing
You can enroll in school even if you have:
- Uncertain Housing
- A Temporary Address
- No Permanent Physical Address
Click here for more Enrollment Information for Homeless & Foster Youth.
“Transforming Lives Through the Power of Work”
Click here for more information on:
- Goodwill Locations
- Events & Discounts
- How to Donate
“Helping Our Homeless Achieve Self-Sufficiency”
Click here for more information from the High Desert Homeless Services regarding:
- Single & Family Temporary Housing
- Transportation Services
Click here for more information from the San Bernardino County Office of Homeless Services regarding:
- Homeless Provider Network
- Food Distributors
- Emergency Solutions
- Emergency Shelters
303 E. Vanderbilt Way
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Ph: (909) 386-8297
Fax: (909) 890-0868
www.Victor.org is comprised of three agencies that provide a wide array of services and supports to people of all ages. Through our various programs, we offer people hope, skills and tangible solutions to assist them in leading productive, successful lives.