Human Resources Manager
Debra Marquez joined Excelsior in 2013. She has over 20 years of experience in human resources in both the private and public education sectors, providing guidance and leadership to senior managers. Her broad experience includes recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation and benefits, compliance, and training and development. Prior to joining Excelsior, Debra was the Director of Human Resources for a software company in which she successfully built the HR program and department from the ground up.
Debra earned a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management and a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of La Verne. She is a member of the California Association of School Business Officials (CASBO) and is the past State Chair for the Human Resources Professional Council. She also serves as a Director on the CASBO Eastern Section Board of Directors.
Links and Downloads
- California Family Rights Act DFEH-188
- California’s Programs for the Unemployed DE 2320
- Claims for Disability Insurance Benefits DE 2501
- Disability Insurance Provisions DE 2515
- Pregnancy Leave DFEH-186
- Sexual Harassment DFEH-185
- AR-2419-Support Specialist I
- AR-2428-Support Specialist II