CLASS OF 2018 SENIOR INFORMATION
For questions regarding any Class of 2017 event, please contact Diana Wright at 760.245.4262 ext. 381 or via email email@example.com. You may also go to room 211 on the Victorville Campus.
- Monday, October 16, 2017 at 4:30-6:30 pm at Excelsior’s Victorville Campus in the Gymnasium. Check-in is at 4:30. Attendance at this event is MANDATORY and no make-up dates will be available.
- Please Note: All Cap & Gown orders will be taken at this meeting. A Late Fee will be added to any cap and gown orders received after March 1, 2018.
- Graduation Cap and Gown is required for participation in the graduation ceremony.
- The dance will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Please contact your facilitator for more information.
- Please print and fill out the Diploma Name Verification from the Graduation News.
- Please sign, date and return this form to your facilitator- No later than October 31, 2017.
- Panoramic Picture date is Monday, April 30, 2018 at 9am on the Victorville Campus
- Order your Senior Panoramic Picture with your site ASB office.
- Senior Pictures will be through Life Touch.
- Or call Life Touch at 760.601.3446 if you have any questions.
- Prom will take place on Friday, April 20, 2018.
- This is a formal attire event. Please see the dress code for more information.
- Senior Breakfast for Victorville Campus will be on Monday, May 21, 2018 at 9am.
- All graduating Seniors and their parents/guardians are invited to this event, breakfast will be served.
- RSVP with your facilitator.
- Graduation tickets will be distributed to students at this event (5 FREE tickets per graduating senior).
Yearbooks for the Victorville site only can be purchased online only at excelsioryearbooks.picaboo.com for $65 hard cover and $45 soft cover.
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at Excelsior’s Victorville campus.
*This event is by invitation only.
- Grad Nite will be on Thursday, June 7, 2018.
- The Excelsior Dress Code applies for this event.
- There are limited spots for this event.
- Please contact your facilitator for more information.
- The Graduation Ceremony will be held at the Adelanto Stadium on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 and begins promptly at 6:00 pm. (12000 Stadium Way, Adelanto, CA 92301)
- ***Ticket required for entrance for ALL Guests (Graduating students DO NOT need a ticket)
- Each Senior Will Receive Five (5) Free Tickets for Graduation
- Ten (10) Additional Tickets May Be Purchased At The Senior Breakfast On May 21, 2018 At The Cost Of $8.00 Each (Non-Refundable)
- Ceremony Begins Promptly at 6pm
- Senior Required to be at the Adelanto Stadium by 5pm
- 5 FREE tickets per graduating student
- Tickets will be distributed at the Senior Breakfast event on May 21, 2018
- Additional tickets may be purchased up to 10 additional tickets may be purchased – $8.00 each (Non-Refundable)
- Tickets sold at a first come first served basis, there is no waiting list and no reserving the tickets
- LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Click K-16 Bridge to view the step by step instructions for the Victor Valley College K16Bridge Program.
For more information contact Patricia Creith at 760.245.4262 ext. 238